There were 260 x 30 minute episodes of Vision On, all made at BBC Bristol and the series ran from 1964 to 1976. It was a revamped version of a 1950s programme called "For Deaf Children" and was hosted and signed by Pat Keysell. -
For press & media enquiries, please contact Tony´s daughter Carolyn by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) If you would like to say a few words about Tony we have provided a global Tony Hart Remembrance page here
2) The classic Gallery music (there were several) is 'Leftbank 2' by the Lance Gambit Trio and written by Wayne Hill.
3) Morph is a product of Aardman Animations (his friend was called Chas)
4) For comprehensive information about 'Vision On' or music used over the years go to Its Prof Again which also has a forum
5) For information about Wilf Lunn, go here